Brewers add features to Miller Park
Brewers fans will notice some changes at Miller Park once the home season begins on April 6, as the team will have completed several projects in and around the stadium.
- On the Club Level, the current retail space near the Home Plate Lounge is being expanded to create an enclosed 800 square foot Brewers Team Store. The retail store will contain a larger selection of Brewers merchandise and accommodate more customers.
- On the Field Level, in the "Hot Corner," the Brewers are constructing a "Bernie's Chalet" that has the look and feel of Bernie's Chalet from County Stadium. The space will sell custom-made Brewers merchandise – including jersey T-shirts and bats – and fans will get a glimpse of the inside of Bernie Brewer's Bedroom.
- The 2008 Brewers Party Suite on the Club Level is being transformed into the 2011 Brewers Party Suite, resulting in new graphics and artwork representative of the 2011 National League Central Champions.
- The newly named ATI Club on the field in right field will receive new signage and an updated layout.
- The Gehl Club, Harley-Davidson Deck and NYCE Stadium Club Patio will each undergo minor aesthetic updates.
- At Helfaer Field, changes will impact both the interior and exterior spaces. In the inside atrium, upgrades include new signage and buffet carts. Outside, the facility will receive a fresh coat of paint while misters are being added above the concourse for hot summer days.
Post a comment / write a review.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by OnMilwaukee.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of OnMilwaukee.com or its staff.