Today through Dec. 8, participating Cousins Subs locations host a food drive to benefit the Hunger Task Force.
And, if the incentive to help isn't enough if you donate three non-perishable items and buy a regular sized beverage at any of the following Cousins Subs locations, you'll get a free 7 1/2-inch sub.
- 4134 W. Villard Ave.
- 3058 E. Layton Ave., St. Francis
- 12325 W. Burleigh St., Wauwatosa
- 530 W. Sunset Dr., Waukesha
- 9124 W. Lincoln Ave., West Allis
- 6810 W. State St., Wauwatosa
- 7603 W. Burleigh St.
- 10716 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis
- 1612 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- 5333 N. Port Washington Rd., Glendale
- 135 W. Rawson Ave., Oak Creek
- N79 W14727 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls
- 3104 S. 27th St.
- 1233 E. Brady St.
- 1469 S. 108th St., West Allis
"By working with an organization that aligns with our overall mission to ‘Make It Better,’ we can make a lasting, positive change in the communities we call home," said Justin McCoy, vice president of marketing at Cousins Subs, in a statement.
"The work of the Hunger Task Force is essential for a healthier, happier community and we’re proud to assist them in preventing hunger."
Since 2010, Cousins Subs has donated more than 3,700 pounds of food to the Hunger Task Force with 600 pounds donated in 2013.