The Experience Inbound Sales and Marketing Conference comes back to the area on June 3, and since OnMilwaukee.com is a promotion partner we’ve compiled five reasons you should attend.
We’ve been to the event and can vouch that it’s always informative and lively. Can’t make the Milwaukee event? It repeats in Green Bay on June 4.
- Great keynote speakers and breakout session with thought leaders from many cool companies including Google, our own Milwaukee Brewers, Wistia and more (two of which are listed below).
- Mark Roberge’s, chief revenue officer of HubSpot, topic touches on both sales and marketing and is taken from his best selling book "The Sales Acceleration Formula: Using Data, Technology, and Inbound Selling to go from $0 to $100 Million."
- Cool visitors from all over. Chad Pollitt of Relevance.com comes from Indiana and Elise Ramsay of Wistia is coming from Massachusetts to do not just one event, but both Milwaukee and Green Bay.
- You’ll walk away with practical advice and tips. It’s a very actionable conference.
- You can’t really find a better back to back conference venue options. Miller Park in Milwaukee and Lambeau Field in Green Bay. And, typically you’d have to travel to Chicago, Boston, New York, or other bigger cities to experience a speaker line-up and the type of agenda that will be included at Experience Inbound 2015.